Specialized Riprock 20
€590,00 inkl. Mwst.
Freedom is the absence of fear. And riding fearlessly requires a bike that can handle your kid’s imagination. It’s why Specialized designed Riprock to be a mountain bike inclusive of all the features needed for superior ripping, like modern geometry, Ground Control tires, hydraulic disc brakes, and internally routed cables. Finally, we threw in a wider-range drivetrain, making Riprock truly the perfect bike to inspire riders to climb higher and tackle the downhills freely.
Aktualisiert am 25.10.2023
- Kids’ specific updates and features create a ride that inspires confidence. A 130mm Bridge saddle, as well as a narrower Q factor and shorter cranks, offer improved alignment between the hip, knee, and ankle to decrease the risk of injury and increase pedal power. Narrow grips and updated frame geometry offer improved bike handling, inspiring riders to ride more.
- A lightweight package, complete with an updated frame and wide-range drivetrain, creates the perfect bike to allow riders to easily tackle climbs.
- Trail riding starts here. Inspired by Specialized’s heritage in making mountain bikes, the Riprock offers modern MTB features such as a slack head tube angle, internally routed cables, hydraulic disc brakes, and Ground Control tires.
- Fork: A1 Premium Butted Alloy, Alloy steerer, 15×110 mm, W/Mini Fender
- Frame: A1 Premium Butted Alloy, unisex frame, internal cable routing, 148mm thru-axle, 30.9mm dropper post ready, replaceable derailleur hanger compatible
- Seat Binder: Bolt-type, 34.9mm
- Saddle: Kids Bridge Saddle, 130mm
- Handlebars: Mini Rise, Alloy Double Butted, 6-degree Backsweep, 600mm Width, 31.8mm , 19mm Bar End Diameter
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, 19mm bar end diameter, lock-on
- SeatPost: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- Stem: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Front Brake: C-STAR Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotor, adjustable reach
- Rear Brake: C-STAR Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm rotor, adjustable reach
- Chainrings: 30T, chainguard
- Crankset: Forged Alloy, 115mm length, narrow Q-factor, w/ chainguard
- Chain: KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™
- Rear Derailleur: MicroSHIFT Advent 9 Speed, W/O Clutch
- Bottom Bracket: Square-tapered, 68mm
- Cassette: microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed, 11-42t
- Shift Levers: microSHIFT Advent SL-M6190, 9-speed , short reach triggers for easy operation
- Rims: Alloy, 16mm depth, 25mm internal width, 28H
- Rear Hub: Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 12×148 Boost, 11-speed compatiable
- Front Hub: Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 15×110 Boost
- Rear Tire: Ground Control Sport, 20×2.35″
- Front Tire: Ground Control Sport, 20×2.35″
- Inner Tubes: Schrader valve
Wheels & tires
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Pedals: Nylon platform w/ reflectors
- Weight: 9.9kg (21 lb, 13.2 oz)
- Weight Size: One Size
GLOSS FLO RED / BLACK 20, GLOSS OASIS / BLACK, GLOSS SKY / WHITE, GLOSS UV LILAC / BLACK