Specialized Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ
€3.500,00 inkl. Mwst.
There’s no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that’s light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you’ll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
Aktualisiert am 22.02.2022
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
Fork: Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatibleStem: Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mountTape: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-onHandlebars: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mmFront Brake: Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mmRear Brake: Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mmShift Levers: Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear DisplayRear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speedCassette: Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42tChain: KMC e10S, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™Crankset: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offsetChainrings: Praxis, 44T, 104BCDPedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectorsRims: 700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal widthFront Hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24hRear Hub: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28hSpokes: DT Swiss IndustryFront Tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mmRear Tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mmInner Tubes: Standard 40mm PV 700×32-50Saddle: Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mmSeat Post: Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mmSeat Binder: Integrated w/ frameMotor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motorUI/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remoteBattery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320WhCharger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plugWiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeportHeadlight: Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12VTaillight: Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12VKickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mountRack: Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kgFenders: Specialized DryTech, AluminumBell: Simple bell
Dove Gray / Acid Lava / Cast Black Reflective
XL, L, M