Specialized Turbo Creo SL Carbon EVO
€4.900,00 inkl. Mwst.
What is it about gravel that’s so appealing? Is it the break from hectic city streets and cars? Is it the audible crunch of rocks beneath your tires? Or maybe it’s just the feeling of adventure? Whatever it is, the Turbo Creo SL EVO is here to assist you further into the forest, down the gravel road, or on your next adventure. It features the same motor, battery, and frame as its road-oriented cousin, but takes advantage of tire clearance and adds in some adventure-ready components to take you wherever your heart desires. It’s you, only faster.
Aktualisiert am 10.10.2023
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Specialized app, you’re able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you’ll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts compression from fully-open to stiff, while hydraulically-damped internals control rebound. The new Smooth Boot, top cap, and Future Stem also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and female. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we’ve developed a geometry that’s best-fit for all riders. One that’s comfortable and snappy on the road, yet features all of the attributes you’d want from a proper gravel bike—a long wheelbase, raked-out fork, and low bottom bracket that keeps the Turbo Creo SL EVO stable at high speeds and delivers control in corners.
- Seat Binder: Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm
- Frame: FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
- Fork: Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Stem: Future Stem, Pro
- Tape: Roubaix S-Wrap
- Handlebars: Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare
- SeatPost: X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel
- Rear Brake: Shimano GRX, Hydraulic disc
- Front Brake: Shimano GRX, Hydraulic disc
- Chainrings: 44T
- Crankset: Praxis Forged/M30 Spindle Interface
- Shift Levers: Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11spd
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- Front Wheel: DT R470 Boost, 12x110mm
- Rear Wheel: DT R470 Boost, 12x148mm
- Front Tire: Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c
- Rear Tire: Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready, Transparent Sidewall, 700x38c
- Inner Tubes: Presta valve, 48mm
- Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
- Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- UI/Remote: Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh