€800,00 inkl. Mwst.
SLEEK SIMPLICITY — SIZED FOR ALL —REIMAGINE YOUR RIDE —TOUGH TECH
Aktualisiert am 25.10.2023
The latest and greatest levers, adjustment switches, and complex cabling have their place—but not here. For the rider focusing on progression, eliminating every other variable is paramount. Starting with the durable lightweight alloy frame, P.Series stands up to unique demands of a bike that only dirt jump riders know. It’s going to hit the ground. A lot.
In such a niche corner of the cycling world, a purpose-built bike like the P.Series used to be available in minimal size options. That’s why Specialized took a step back to design a new range of inclusive sizes. From a 20-inch tire legit dirt jumper to a 27.5-inch category-crossing trail cruiser that can be backflipped.
Instead of compromising on its heart and soul (flipping and whipping through the air), we expanded its capability. It’s dropper ready, derailleur compatible, and uses adjustable dropouts. You can ride it out your door all the way to the bike park—and make a pitstop to session along the way.
Built with a boost spaced rear end for added stiffness, this burly wheel setup along with tapered headtube, and threaded bottom-bracket make P.Series extremely resilient and easy to maintain. Wrapped in its new 2.1” Kicker tire—but accepting up to a 2.35” trail tire—you’ll find grip and make speed anywhere.
- Lightweight, Specialized engineered rigid fork, geo corrected to 80mm of travel makes fork upgrades easy.
- 19mm OD handlebars, plus short reach brake levers and grips sized for smaller hands helps young riders stay in control.
- Specialized Kicker tires find grip anywhere, street, dirt, or at the skatepark.
- Seat Binder: Quick Release, 34.9mm ID Clamp
- Frame: Specialized P.1, A1 Premium Alloy, 20″, Fully Butted Tubing, Tapered Head Tube, BSA 73mm BB Shell, 12x148TA Sliding Dropouts, Single Speed or Geared Compatible, 52mm CL, Internal cable routing, 30.9 Seat Tube, Dropper Post Compatible
- Fork: Specialized A1 Alloy, 20″ Rigid, Tapered Alloy Steer Tube, 15x110TA, 372mm Axle to Crown
- Handlebars: Mini Rise, Alloy Double Butted, 6-degree Backsweep, 600mm Width, 31.8mm , 19mm Bar End Diameter
- Saddle: Specialized P.series, Steel Rails
- Grips: Specialized Trail Grips, 19mm bar end diameter, lock-on
- SeatPost: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
- Stem: 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Rear Brake: Radius CX7, Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor
- Cassette: 13T SS Cog
- Crankset: Specialized P.series, 52mm CL, 115mm Length
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 73mm
- Chainrings: 30T
- Chain: KMC Z1, 1/2×3/32″, Single Speed
- Inner Tubes: 20″ Inner Tube, SV
- Rims: Specialized P.Series, 20″, 32h, 26mm ID, Disc Brake Only
- Front Tire: Specialzied Kicker Sport, 20×2.1″
- Rear Tire: Specialzied Kicker Sport, 20×2.1″
- Rear Hub: Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 12×148 Boost, 11-speed compatiable
- Front Hub: Alloy, 6-Bolt, 28H, 15×110 Boost
Wheels & tires
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Pedals: Specialized Platform Pedal
- Weight: 9.37kg (20 lb, 10.5 oz)
GLOSS DEEP MARINE / PURPLE HAZE, SATIN RUSTED RED OVERSPRAY / BLAZE / MORNING MIST